The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Jane Bayler. Trading as The Smart Connector (“Company”, “we”, “us”) By purchasing training, coaching and/or consulting services from Company or any other properties held by Company, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
1. By continuing to use Company’s business training coaching or consulting Services (as defined within these terms and on our website, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, as they may be amended by Company from time to time in its sole discretion. As a Client, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, both for current and for any additional services for which you may enter into contract with Company, including all payment terms (collectively, the Agreement). In this Agreement, “you” and “your” refers to the Client.
The Smart Connector’s services or programs are priced as follows.
Payment method 1 – A one-off advance payment for coaching and mentoring packages.
Payment method 2 – A pre-agreed split payment, the total of which will be in excess of the one-off advance payment.
2. TERM, PAYMENT & MODIFICATION: For coaching, online membership or consulting services – The term of this Agreement shall begin and become effective as of the sign-up date, which coincides with initial payment. The term shall continue as follows unless otherwise mutually agreed upon in writing.
Any and all “one-time” purchases (Strategy Sessions, Events, In-Person Consulting) shall not be tied to any other services or subject to this Agreement, unless otherwise specified by client. No deferrals will be permitted unless requested within the 7 days cooling-off period after purchase.
Client agrees to pay to The Smart Connector all applicable charges to its account in United Kingdom Pounds, in accordance with the payment terms and conditions and/or payment plan mutually agreed upon, including, if any, all applicable taxes. If any mutually agreed upon payment terms of additional services requested by you are different than the terms set forth in these Terms and Conditions, the payment terms for the additional services shall apply to those services. Client agrees that any initial fee (or similar one-time payment depending on the service selected by Client) is non-refundable as it is applied to costs immediately incurred by Company in initiating services.
Client understands and agrees that training, coaching, online membership or consulting services are billed one month in advance. In addition, if you the client has elected to pay the company by credit card, the client agrees to authorise the company to charge its credit card in advance for such payments and for any amounts owed under this Agreement.
In the event collection proves necessary, the client agrees to pay all fees (including all lawyers’ fees and associated court costs) incurred by that process.
As a client of the Smart Connector, you understand that the company may modify its standard terms and conditions and service offerings from time to time and that the company reserves the right to adjust the pricing of such services, following the fulfilment of initial contract terms.
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Client agree to set up a direct withdrawal from a valid, sufficiently funded bank account, provide a valid credit card with sufficient credit, or maintain a deposit with the company that the company can bill for all contracted services.
4. REFUND POLICY AND CANCELLATIONS: The product and services referenced herein is sold with strictly no refund after the 7-day cooling-off period. All cancellations within 7 calendar days of purchase need to be submitted in writing to [email protected]. Cancellations shall take effect within a 5-day period after the written request and the client’s credit card will not be charged again.
5. SERVICES PROVIDED: Training, coaching and consulting services are the process by which we help our clients to build and grow their businesses and build the skills and knowledge that can be used to successfully market and promote their business. We use video training, downloads and group or 1:1 support in this process, depending on the programme selected. The Smart Connector cannot guarantee specific results; however we proactively seek to provide high quality advice, services and systems that develops our clients’ entrepreneurial skills.
6. OWNERSHIP OF NON-CLIENT PROPERTY: Title and full ownership rights in and to the training, coaching and consulting strategies and systems, together with any and all ideas, concepts, and other technology supporting or otherwise relating to the company’s operation of the Smart Connector network and website(s) (collectively, the “Company Materials”), shall remain at all times solely with the company and/or with the respective outsourced service provider or authors. The client acknowledges that it has not acquired any ownership interest in the company’s materials and will not acquire any ownership interest in the company materials by reason of this Agreement.
7. NO LICENSE: Nothing contained in this agreement or use of training, coaching or consulting services should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by the company or by any third party.
FULL CONTACT DETAILS
Phone : +44(0) 7813 131951
Email: [email protected]
Jane Bayler, The Smart Connector
Horwood Close, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, England, WD3 8RS